Ten Hard-to-Match Reasons that Make Us Highly Unique:
1. Unlike 97% of dog trainers out there who train dogs as a hobby and for fun, our head instructor and author is a professional who does this for a living. You see, when you are working with a pro, you naturally will NOT sacrifice quality and will see results.
2. Whether you have an 8-week-old pup or an 18-year-old grouch, we accept them all. Let us help you solve your dog’s: Jumping Up, Play-biting, Potty-training, Barking, Bolting Out, Leash Pulling or even his Overprotectiveness.
3. We don’t make using treats mandatory. In fact, studies have proven that you’ll get much better and long-term results when you give your dog the treats WITHOUT showing it. To be more clear, do so at the very “end” of your training sessions. This will ensure that your dog is responding to you and not to bribery.
4. The ultimate level of dog training is complete off-leash and distance control of your dog. This means you should be able to have control over your dog with just with your “voice” around other dogs, cats, squirrels or kids playing. We will make sure you enjoy the pleasure of a dog that is under your total verbal anywhere and any time.
5. Choose from our house calls or our most popular plan — the doggie boot camp. 90% of our clients either drive or ship their dogs to us to be trained. Again, if this plan didn’t work, it wouldn’t be as popular and wouldn’t have such high demand.
6. All of our training programs come with unlimited lifetime support. Not just 8 weeks and you’re done. Just in case you are facing new challenges down the line, we are always here to help.
7. We even give aggressive dogs a second chance and have the experience to back it up. Most dog schools, trainers, breeders and even vets tell you to give up or to kill your dog. That truly shows their lack of love and expertise in dealing with dog aggression. Not to forget mentioning how many cases of dominant and aggressive dogs they have solved.
8. We don’t hide our group classes from the public. Please drop by and observe one for yourself. No fishy business. Pull a few of our clients aside and ask how we’ve helped them achieve their goals with their dog.
9. Depending on your choice and budget, our top trainer is qualified and willing to even FLY to your city or country to help you with your dog’s needs.
10. We don’t get mad if you ask us for references. (That’s what best friends are for, right? But all kidding aside, we happily provide references. Just ask.) If you enjoy reading, we’ve provided not one, not two, but eight chapters of Kevin’s book on this site. That is 40% of his book available to you at no cost. Read some of his stuff and see if you can make sense out of it and whether he is the real deal or not. Oh, and make sure you don’t miss him in action in our video clips. If you’d like to get a feel for us on the phone, grab the phone and call us. Unlike other dog secrets sites, we don’t hide behind P.O. Boxes or phony emails and actually exist. Now You Know Why Our Competitors Punch Their Monitors, scream profanity, and go out for a smoke every time they read these ten points. And half of them don’t even smoke! They just heel their dog for an hour or so. That’s right. When you work with Kevin, you also put up with his sense of humor. He believes that people look much better when they smile or even laugh a bit.
Don’t Be Like a Dead Fish that Goes with the Flow.
!!! Do Nothing and Prepare to Deal with: !!!
- A stinky house, wrinkly nose and lots of poo and pee scrubbing after your dog. Not to forget those sneaky and stinky markings on your lovely furniture.
- Keep putting up with an unruly dog that jumps up constantly, play-bites at your hands and feet, steals food off tables and goes crazy just because someone rang the door bell or the mailman brought you more bills.
- A dog that only listens when he’s nearby, on leash or when you pull out his favorite treat. Let’s not forget unless you scream from the top of your lungs or as the British would say, “scream bloody murder.”
- Arguments in your household and with your neighbors due to your dog barking nonstop, running back and forth attacking the window and fighting passing dogs or your neighbor’s dogs through your fence.
- Friends and relatives who hate dropping by because they clearly see you have no control over your dog or even worse, make ridiculous excuses for its unacceptable behavior.
- Changing routes on walks the second you run into another dog. God forbid your dog sees another soul or someone walking a dog and that’s when all hell breaks loose. That’s not protective. That’s being a Cujo!
- A dog that constantly paces back and forth, wants to ride on your lap, or pants heavily in the car. How about attacking the window as soon as he spots another car, person or a dog.
- A dog that yanks your arm out of its socket the first few blocks of your walk or definitely when you run into another dog, a cat, a jogger or a kid on a skateboard.
- Don’t forget: begging, whining, licking, scratching at doors, and running around like a maniac from room to room, crotch-to-crotch, butt to butt, with no sense of boundaries or respect for your home or your poor guests.
- Being completely ignored once your dog finds himself off-leash and away from you. You notice he forgets everything you taught him and goes deaf and dumb, or you swear you’ve become invisible.
Newsflash: If your dog was truly trained, you wouldn’t have that doubt.
- Forced to pay hefty vet bills because your dog attacks your other dog for no reason, or worse, constantly bullies and picks fights with every dog he comes across.
- Every time he sees the opportunity, he bolts out of the door. Forget being on foot–get the car, the roller blades or pull a Tony Hawk so you can catch up with Houdini.
- A dog that is extremely over-protective or unpredictable toward other dogs, people and in worst case scenarios, even with YOU and your loved ones.
- The fear of never be able to fully trust your dog around kids or toddlers.
- Paying thousands of dollars in damages due to your dog’s destructive chewing, digging, destroying your plants, the sprinkler system or your lovely furniture.
- Possible of being sued, which could cause you great financial loss, risk of losing your home insurance, and leave you with no choice but to find your dog another owner.
Maybe even being forced to put your poor dog down.
Now, Have You Ever Asked Yourself…
This can’t be the reason I decided to get a dog, was it? Isn’t owning a pet supposed to be a fun, healthy and a loving relationship, that you want to remember positively for the rest of your life?
So ultimately, it is your choice to end your headaches, embarrassments, arguments and the physical and mental pain you and your family go through by putting up with an unruly dog! The more you put this off, the worse your dog’s going to get. I do this for a living. Let me be very clear here: Your dog will NOT lose its bad habits or get trained because it gets older.
Now, to some of you, what you’ve read so far makes perfect sense. Which is why you’ll take the first step to change your dog’s behavior for the better and to others, you will read this and go on to business as usual.
Think about this for a moment. Do we humans get better with age? With some of us, yes, but getting older doesn’t always mean getting wiser or nicer. It’s no different when it comes to our dogs.
Your dog, as smart and as cute as he or she is, is still depending on YOUR best decision here. Please make sure you are making the right and wise one.
–Kevin Salem, Our Head Instructor and Author of
“Hidden Secrets Behind Dog Training.”
Revealing the Best & Worst Ways to Train Your Dog.
And Finally, This Clip Speaks For it Itself–Literally!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Let’s face it. Dog training, true dog training,
and doing it “correctly” is an art. This is one of those arts that
even those who refer themselves as “trainer,” have not yet fully mastered.
So we can honestly label them as–“Secrets.” If they weren’t secrets,
don’t you think we’d see more well-trained dogs all around us?
Everybody would know how to train their dogs with great results
and we all would have a perfectly trained dog with no bad habits.
–Kevin the Dog Prodigy